Thursday, March 6, 2008

La première arrivée- The first arrival

March 5, 2008






















It's really happening, the first of the long awaited guests finally arrived last night. They called at about 7:30 to let us know they were on the train headed to Fontainebleau. You should have heard the hoorays! When we arrived back at the house and the kids saw grandpa was with them the screams broke out again. We are so excited for the upcoming events and are anxiously awaiting the rest of the group.
I guess the red is kind of my trademark now, becuase as we were getting ready to go pick them up and I put on my black coat, Mark said, "You're going to wear black? what about your red coat? You have to wear something red!" therefore, the red beret and scarf. What can I say- I love red.
Welcome to France Brandon, Kristen and Oakley, and welcome back Dad.


2 comments:

natalie said...

fun! what are you going to do while they are there?

Patti said...

That was so nice that they could see one of the cousions and more to come. I am surew you will all have a great time! an expernice no one will soon forget I am sure.