Friday, February 22, 2008

Le compte à rebours- The countdown

Here is our #1 countdown man! Yes there are two countdown calenders- it's a lot more fun to mark off two per day than just one. We have been at it for a long time (40 days) and so it is getting very exciting now that we are into the teens. We had a big mark off day yesterday with the arrival of Dad. YEA! Back together again, it was all too exciting. Tomorrow will be another big mark off as we depart for our family trip, and so with that all done there are only 13 more days until the main event, the arrival of North! (We know there are others coming, and are very excited about every ones arrivals, but sorry, North is sort of the star in this one).
At this point I don't know who is more excited, Logan or me? There are days I feel like I just might explode with anticipation! I can hardly wait.

3 comments:

natalie said...

oh fun! you guys will have a blast!! i wish i was coming!

Natasha said...

what fun to have a cousin come yeah for you guys.

Patti said...

I am jealous,I so want to travel,and lucky you!! What a neat expernice for your family.And how fun for your siblings to be able to come and have a visit.