Monday, February 4, 2008

Neige en Utah- Snow in Utah


As I sit here in this 45 degree weather and feel cold, I remind myself what is going on at home. My parents sent me these photos of the beautiful white blanket left by one of the many storms. Each time I talk to Mark he says that it is either snowing, going to snow or just did snow. I am sad to miss out on all the fun, but glad that I am here and not having to drive in it. Yesterday they cancelled church in Riverton becuase of another huge storm.
We have had quite a bit of rain this last week, but the sun has been out and I actually saw some daffodils in bloom.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

yes there is lots and lots of snow I have never seen so much since we have moved here but at least you are having a once in a lifetime experience

natalie said...

there is a bunch of snow! up at my brother's house, the snow was like 6 feet tall! it is a blast!