Sunday, April 6, 2008

Soeurs- Sisters

March 9, 2008
After church we came home so everyone could have some lunch before they all headed out for Normandie. The girls (Tifiny, Kristen and Mo) started feeling like we needed a "sister" picture. Because the boys are here together everyone keeps taking all sorts of shots of them, so we took it upon ourselves to get one (well a few) of us.
Being an only girl has been terrific for me, many people ask me if it was sad growing up without a sister- Well, no! I loved and love it! I have 3 great brothers and better yet they married 3 fantastic women who are the best sisters anyone could have.
I learn so much from each one of them everyday- Thanks ladies for being my sisters!
Erin is not pictured here unfortunately, but is very much one of my sisters.

No comments: