Friday, January 18, 2008

Le chirurgien-dentiste-The dental surgeon












I feel so blessed that we have not needed any medical care since we have been here. But two nights ago poor Logan had a toothache that was really bothering him, when I looked in his mouth I could see why. I called Kirsten Zott and asked her for dentist recommendation and she gave us Dr. Perikles Dimitriou's number. I called him and lucky for me he speaks very good English, told him of the situation. He told me he was all booked for a coupld of weeks, but I could bring Logan the next day at 9:00 a.m. before he opened for the day becuase he could tell this needed to be addressed soon. The biggest problem is his office is in Paris. So we left this morning at 7a.m. with all the troops and arrived at 9:00 on the nose (thanks to Clarisse).

He was very kind and gentle with Logan. He explained everything he was doing or about to do so Logan would know exactly what was going on. Logan was so brave. I could tell when he got his shot it hurt ,but he didn't even move or say a word. The dentist was very impressed with how good Logan was.
I was very impressed with Dr. Dimitriou and his office. What else would be better for me than a red dentist office? I loved it! It was so clean and orderly, it felt good to know we would be well taken care of.
Logan needed a pulpotomy but it was all over in about 50 minutes.










The other kids were so great while they waited for their brother.
We decided this dentist must love red even more than I do-he had a red toilet seat. (honey it may be my next purchase, ha, ha)


In case you were confused where to go just look here.

2 comments:

natalie said...

love the red toilets and signs! that sign is so cool with the stick figures!

Natasha said...

its so nice to know that your kids are taken care of even in a different country. Good for logan what a strong boy.