Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sophie à l'école- Sophie at school

When I picked Sophie up from school today- there was the perfect opportunity to snap a few pictures of her morning life.
The rooms are small, but so are the classes. These are the little tables they do their work on and the bookcases are full of books. There is an upstairs where they do their English class and where they dance and play. The other day she told me her school was "huge".
I think it's an old house that has been converted.

This is the entry where we take off her coat and say good-bye! She is very happy when I drop her off and she has some cute friends. The french is coming as well. When I ask her if she can understand her teachers when they speak in French (they all speak French, no English) she tells me, "They don't speak French, they speak English" so either she understand everything the French say or she understands nothing.

1 comment:

natalie said...

cute! i am sure you'll french well when you come home!