Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mme Torres

Madame Torres
I love her! I feel so spoiled to have her come each week. She is my cleaning lady and she actually came with the house. Every Thursday morning at 8:00 rain or shine (definitely more rain than shine) she shows up on her little red Moped ready to clean my house from top to bottom.
She is so cute and has been very patient with my "American" French. She tries to chat with me each week and I think she is very happy we can now carry on somewhat of a conversation.
She loves the children, she actually did Sophie's hair one week.
These are the things that will be the hardest to leave-not the cleaning part but the relationships that have developed over time and the love you have for all the people that have been involved in your life for the past year.

No comments: