Thursday, December 13, 2007

Meanwhile, Back In Utah

Tifiny will freak out when she sees this. Wednesday night I was heading up to the Browning Ave house when a woman ran a red light at 900 East and I couldn't stop in time to avoid plowing into her red Audi with my big Suburban. Nobody was injured, although I did sustain a mark from the air bag whacking my chin. Fortunately, two Salt Lake City policemen were following the woman who ran the light, so there was no question as to whose fault it was.


The Suburban is probably totaled since the front end and the engine sustained damage. It is too bad since we won't be able to replace the car for the money they will give us. And it has brand new tires. Oh well. Between Tifiny's flat tire debacle, the Civic blowing a radiator hose and the Suburban meeting its end, we have had a rough couple weeks with vehicles. Thanks to Cory Sargent for coming and picking me up so I had a ride home.
Mark





2 comments:

Voila! said...

Mark,

If it makes you feel any better. I shattered the windshield on a borrowed Volvo this morning. My fault 500 Euro.

Cheers,

Taylor

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone is having car problems! good thing nobody was hurt!