Monday, December 17, 2007

Pompiers - firefighters

We got a knock at the door tonight and when Jesse opened it, to her surprise there stood 3 firemen. She didn't know what to say and so she said, "Mom the plumber's here", we had had a plumber come a few nights ago and they are coming back at some point, but I guess a plumber and three men in reflective suits look the same to her.
They were collecting "donations" for their calendar. I paid them 2.50 euro and did my civic duty. We have not yet had to call on their services, but one never knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cool! jesse you are hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Hey Reeds!!!

I love your Christmas Card! I bet you guys are having the best time ever!! I'm so jealous! Jesse, i agree, plumbers and fireman do look alike!! hahaha just kidding. Well cant wait to see u guys again!

-Carley :)